[Interview]: Apollo (BumMob Ent.)




Whats good …for the people who are't familiar, let them get familiar with you by giving an intro on you and your movement?

Whatup Its Apollo, Clout Boyz / BumMob Shit , Reppin! You know what it is already, We up Next Takin over Chicago!

Cool. where are u from originally, where u reppin?

Chicago, IL

Who would you say are your musical influences?

I Would Say King Louie and Big Bro #00 are my musical Influences, they make raw tracks that people bump to. Respect to them definitely.

How do you feel about…Chicago's Current music scene as well as the music scene in general?

I Think Chicago is in its prime right now, all the talent is comin thru and everyone in chicago is trying to get the number 1 Spot in the streets.

What do you think your listeners will get out of your music? 

I Want People to get hype to my music, and bop, smoke, just go crazy and have a good ass time listening to my music.

What made you want to get into the business & what do you bring to the game? 

All my affiliates were out here rappin, so i decided why don't i try pursuing the music, and from there I just loved doing music. Im Bringin hella hype songs that make everyone go stupid!

What would u say is the most difficult thing your had to endure in life? 

I Would Say the most difficult thing i went through in my life is losing couple people that had a big impact in my life.

Ok, What is the most difficult thing you have had to endure in the music industry?

I think the most difficult thing I had to endure in the Industry is being able to get my music out there to people to hear but for now im pass that.

How does it feel to be finally getting your break in this saturated game with so many artists?  

I Think Its dope because dudes out there feeling my music, and thats love. From here on imm just gonna keep goin up!

What do you hope to do with your music in general?

I Hope to make my music spread across the world because as of now chicago is the spot where people are bumping my music.

Whats up coming in 2014 for Apollo and the rest of the movement?

Expect New music comin through, New Music Videos, Features, Shows and More!
Stay Tune … 2K14


How can people find you and be in touch etc with you?

Follow Me On Twitter @CloutBoyApollo 

Subscribe To Us On Youtube: BummobEnt

-------

Shoutout Lil One @Kinglil1hoe

Shoutout To #00 @LilJay_UpNext

Shoutout to: StackOrStarve